This is a post graduate course. It will be a valuable addition to any bodyworker’s repertoire. I know you’ll walk away from this course with the ability to give a well rounded and balanced bodywork session.
Course details and requirements
The full course is a post-graduate-level training and to attend you would be required to hold one of the following qualifications or have relevant experience:
- An anatomy and physiology qualification such as I.T.E.C.
- A massage or bodywork qualification.
- Yoga/dance/nursing training or experience
The course provides around 50 to 60 hours of tuition broken down to an average of 4 to 6 hours per day. The course includes a combination of theory, practical and case studies.
On This Course, You Will Be…
- Learning the sequence of moves incorporating some advanced massage techniques.
- Fusing deep tissue work and breathing techniques.
- Learning protection techniques allowing full conservation of your energy whilst you are giving treatments.
- Embarking on 3 case studies where you will be practising on clients.
- Taking consultations and progressive notes.
- Receiving massages from the teacher.
- Given certification after completing the final massage with the teacher.
- Discussing business and marketing of your services as a qualified Chavutti practitioner.
- Receiving continued support and constructive feedback.
Please bring comfortable clothing – rope and oils will be provided.